Service calls will be scheduled within 2-5 business days from request received date.
Tenants will be charged for the repair cost to include trip charges if any of the following have been determined:
- Damage or repairs were caused by tenant neglect (to include guests or invitees)
- Clogged disposal, clogged toilet (non-human waste), misuse of appliance, etc.
- If repair is the responsibility of the Lessee per the Residential Lease Agreement.
- Smoke detector batteries, flipped breakers, light bulb replacement, etc.
- Missed appointments scheduled between all parties to include technician’s or other vendors.
- If you refuse or restrict access to the dwelling when requested or unrestrained pets.
- By submitting this request form you agree to the terms and conditions and all provisions in your Lease Agreement.
- Submission of this form by one resident implies the consent of all residents on the Lease Agreement.
SUBMISSION OF THE REQUEST IS AUTOMATIC AUTHORIZATION TO ENTER